Looking for some healthier foods to kick off the new year? I know I am! After binge eating cookies and chocolate these past few days, I am going back to eating healthier in January. I love the holidays, but I am ready to get my diet back on track.
So to kick off the new year, I’m sharing with you 3 of my favorite healthier dip recipes that I’ve made over the years.
- Dill Dip – 1 packet of Hidden Valley Creamy Dill Dips Mix combined with Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt instead of sour cream. Just follow the instructions on the back of the dip mix. Serve with vegetables
like cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, carrot sticks, broccoli, celery sticks, and cauliflower.
- Skinny Taco Dip by Skinnytaste – I am a HUGE fan of Skinnytaste. She makes such great recipes, and this is one of my favorites. I omit the olives to make it a little healthier and serve with multigrain tortilla chips. I also use a little less cheese on top.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip by The Girl Who Ate Everything – This is super tasty, and we make a lightened version by doing the following:
- Use Fat Free Cream Cheese or Neufchatel in place of regular cream cheese
- Purchase Fat Free Ranch dressing
- Use less cheese
- Serve with celery or multigrain bread
Enjoy, and please comment below if you’ve tried any of these or if you have any others to add. Happy New Year’s Eve!